Monday, August 22, 2005

Anonymous Comments are Back!

Update: This post is an update to an earlier comment I made upon the blog being vandalized.

Great news! Blogspot, the home of my ramblings, has added a feature called "comment verification." Basically, if you want to add a comment, you now have to type in a word to verify that you are not a machine vandalizing someones blog.

Since I hated making people register with me first, and since I think that this will work much better, I have re-enabled anonymous posts.

Thanks for your patience while this was hammered out!

6 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

L7

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Beltway2BibleBelt said...

Hey man! Thanks for the tip on the word verification. I took of my other posts because I didn't take much time writing them. They'll be better ones comin' up!!
Thanks

 
At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great =p

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jerry Yoakum said...

It seems so weird to me that Blogspot didn't send out an email announcing this new feature. Thank you for posting it.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home